BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Cincinnati Visit

So it was great to be able to come home for three weeks (even if that meant coming to Cincinnati!). Actually, I love Cincinnati because that is where my parents live. They open their home to all of us and the chaos that can ensue. The only problem is that the weeks just came and went. I loved seeing the fam damily but I missed Tricia and Kelly. It was great to be able to speak to both of them. Here are some pictures of me and the nieces and nephews. We had so much fun singing, playing all kinds of games, romping around the house, acting silly and carefree and just being together. I love this picture of Xander; where did he get those lips?















I sure do love my nieces and nephews. These are just some of the pictures that I took. This Christmas and New Years would not have been the same without them.







































Here are some more pictures of the family. One Friday we all went to Chuck E. Cheese. I even got into the spirit of being a kid again, playing some games and having fun. Again, it was great to see Tracie and Heidi and their cute kids. I loved spending time with them. Grandma (dummy) even got into the fun in the basement.





















































3 comments:

The Pierce Family said...

It was such fun, wasn't it? I'm so glad that you were able to come home for a little bit...my kids absolutely adore their Uncle Bryan!

The Clark Family said...

That picture of Tracie is priceless! And that pic of you and Ashlyn is so adorable! I am glad she did not get you sick as she was just about to throw up all over. It is so fun being a mom! It was so amazing to see you, we love you and miss you so much. Take care and keep up the blogging. We love seeing what you are up to!

The Clark Family said...

Oh yeah, and how does it feel being the ONLY male in like the whole world besides her daddy that Ashlyn will dain to let hold her and will show affection to? And I still beat you 2 to 1 at Chuck E Cheese, although you are the only one who has ever beaten me at that game!