BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 28, 2008

The Death of a Whisper

I will stomp on the surface of this world...I will dance with giants and shake the mountains until they are dust in the palm of my hand...I continue to float in a confined space, moving but remaining within the walls of chance and circumstance...From a solitary position I can examine the sky and believe that of this legends are constructed...I must remember the grey days, the motivating rains that carried me away into the dreams of distant moons and startled sunsets...The essential smile, the tears falling from the hostile stratosphere and landing in lakes, only to become placid and forgettable...I continue to journey, to search for definitions long lost by my mother-tongue...It is within this land of the sun that my mind begins to vibrate and at last: Hope...Here, I can accelerate my whispers into the shouts of satisfaction, the scintillating creation of a silent afternoon...The stillness of sudden memory...



I can see the horizon and dream of another day...A tomorrow that brings me the truth of another way...A significant kiss that will change the color of my eyes..and the angle of my smile...From upon this steep summit I can almost touch the loquacious sky that drops its tears into the what and why...Final moments seem to always be beautiful ones..A thrilling laugh, a peaceful conversation and the chance to allow our wings to evolve...and soar into the expanisve air of complete nothingness above and below our heads...A final attempt to believe, to look into the light of the sun and find its reflection within the moon...The thunderous sigh from the lips of the high...divine and intertwined...Oh, the countless visions that have found me in my deep slumber...my breath releases into the hours of the day but my love, my life pulsates into the veins of existence, into the scandolous faith of forgiveness...With one glimpse of destiny I will break free from these gravitational chains and forget the thought of being...I will glide into eternity and know more than just what I am seeing...





3 comments:

The Pierce Family said...

Whoa...you have quite the talent! I love your writing...it is too beautiful.

The Clark Family said...

Ryan was like, wow, he is an amazing poet. I echo that. You suck. How about that for poetry, eh? JK. But really, why didn't I get that talent?

tricia said...

thank you for your writing! i needed that today :)