BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Images of Cholula

Okay, so this first image is of me, myself and I. I just wanted to upload a picture of myself so that, in a way, I am looking back at anyone viewing this blog. I also just wanted to show a few more shots of the landscape that one can see from my house. Right after I took a couple of pictures of the amazing rainbow, it started to dump rain and I had to run inside. The final picture is of my new friend, Centli. My friend Paloma and I went out to lunch at a vegetarian restaurant called Pachamama, in the centro of Cholula. They have only four or five tables and one of the tables is in the "jardin" at the back of the restaurant. I absolutely loved the food and when Paloma and I first sat down at the one table in the "jardin", an older gentlemen was washing dishes in a sink right by us and all of a sudden this ladder drops down from the roof and two guys come down (one of whom was our server!). Who knows what they were doing up on the roof but it was very interesting and I love Mexico for these kinds of experiences. The dog, Zentli, insisted on sitting on my lap and she sat on my lap for almost the whole meal.



2 comments:

tricia said...

i wish i was sitting in a beautiful yummy vegetarian restaurant with you!

The Pierce Family said...

That is the cutest dog! I also love your stories. I'm glad you took a picture of you...I miss your face. Love ya!