BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Just Another Thought

And the colours of morning ease me into the day...And oh! the spheres of sunlight that shine through the windows of my eyes, blinding me but allowing me to feel the message of stillness, of renewal...The spirals of significant change and mysterious chances to aspire to something better, something greater than just ourselves...I can sense the difference in my spine; I can dream becuase of what has always been mine...Beckoning the superior sensation of a mystical transformation, the truth of these silent mornings, these benevolent moments of soft and supple clarity...I am the wish, the desire, the ultimate heart on fire...I will pursue the misty light of the moon and the untouched lands of my own soul...Discovery shall awaken the advantageous whispers of realization...of actualization...We shall remember that once we stood on mountaintops, rejoicing because of the creation beneath our feet...Then we will look to the sky and imagine ourselves free...




3 comments:

The Clark Family said...

You are such a good poet, and I didn't even know it. Okay, that was like the cheesiest thing ever to write but I just had to! What gorgeous pictures and beautiful words!

The Pierce Family said...

Beautiful post, Bry.

Jared and Kelly said...

Wait - is that your poem? Goodness! So, when will you get published because that is AMAZING! And you're a pretty amazing photographer too.