BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Puebla-La Gran Ciudad

Today I finally traversed the eight or so miles from Cholula to Puebla, the fourth largest city in Mexico (after D.F., Guadalajara-I'm going there for the first time in a few weeks- and Monterrey). After three months here in Cholula, I wanted to see the big city. It is a great place! There are tons of people there and just walking around was exciting. My friend Paloma and I visited a free exhibition of photographs by Juan Guzman-all the photos were of Diego Rivera and Frida Kahlo. How cool was that! Anyways, I had to indulge in my churro cravings but don't worry- even though you can see the grease at the bottom of the bag, I did not solely consume the churros- Paloma helped me. Puebla is beautiful and has so much going on. There are many churches in both Puebla and Cholula. I will be going back to Puebla because I truly enjoyed my time there.






Here are some more images of the city of Puebla. The weather here is beautiful and the city is very appealing.























































3 comments:

The Pierce Family said...

What a beautiful city...and oh, churros! Yummy!!! Xander and Noah love churros too though the ones we get are probably not as good. Miss ya, Bry.

Jared and Kelly said...

Wow! Those pictures are really beautiful! And you are definitely looking healthy and happy. I'm with Tracie on the churros...

tricia said...

you are so cute. oxot